Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Chevrolet of Twin Falls is equipped with state-of-the art technology and highly trained Technicians who are I-CAR certified. We are proud of our facility and all the repairs that are completed here. Our facility has a frame measuring system that utilizes a Computerized Electronic Measuring syst... Read More
- Are You Driving Your Car Correctly? I was in a taxi cab in New York City recently, and the driver was flying through the streets like a madman. He sped up after each light and then brake...
- Don’t Become A Victim Of Odometer Fraud Don’t Become a Victim of Odometer Fraud When we want to know the mileage of a vehicle, we obviously rely on what the odometer tells us and t...
- Top 5 Tailgating Vehicles For Pre-Game And Post-Game Celebrations Football season is almost here and a summer of concerts, baseball games, car races and other athletic events is upon us. Here at Chevrolet Of Twi...
- A Porsche That We Can All Afford...Made Of LEGOs You don't have to register it and it does not burn any fuel, but the downside is you can't drive it either. That's correct—there is now a Porsche ma...
- Attention Vehicle Owners: More Takata Air Bag Recalls The news about the Takata airbag recalls keeps getting worse and worse and the numbers keep growing at a rapid rate. Already deep into the largest aut...