Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
John Harris Body Shop-Irmo is a body shop that provides excellent customer service and auto repairs. We are a family owned business who takes pride in all our repairs and ensure that when dealing with us you will have only a positive experience. Our goal is to get you back on the road safely and as ... Read More
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Irmo, SC or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some people...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Air Liquide Adds New Hydrogen Stations In Northeast As hydrogen vehicles gain major momentum nationwide, Air Liquide recently began building four hydrogen fueling stations for the northeast of the U.S....
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...