|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
Caliber Collision of Miami - S Dixie Hwy, FL has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rs... Read More
- Save Your Car’s Paint During The Hot Summer Months Save Your Car’s Paint During the Hot Summer Months As you enjoy the warm summer weather by taking vacations, embarking on weekend excursions and...
- Best Ways To Say Goodbye To An Old Car Many of us have owned that one vehicle we can’t get rid of. It hasn’t run in many years, but it’s in our DNA now and selling it is unthinkable. ...
- Distracted Driving Is A Dangerous Game Distracted Driving is A Dangerous Game What happened to the good old days when a car was simply a car? In this age of multitasking, drivers have tu...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Caliber Collision - Miami - S. Dixie Hwy were able to expe...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Miami, FL or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peopl...