|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
The Rick Weaver Buick GMC Body Shop, serving Erie, Meadville, North East, Fairview and Conneaut OH, is here to restore your ride to showroom new
It's bound to happen at some point: you're going get a ding or dent, have a shopping cart or other vehicle nick your vehicle. No matter how ca... Read More
- How Much Does A Hybrid Really Save You? In theory, the idea of purchasing a hybrid sounds great—they are known to be fuel efficient vehicles that benefit the environment, and that'...
- 5 Taxi Safety Tips Now that Uber and Lyft are in almost every major city, the practice of hailing a cab is almost archaic. With smart phone apps that can now get you a c...
- The Right Anti-Theft Device For Your Car Steering wheel locks, kill switches and electronic immobilizers—these are just some of the anti-theft devices available on the market today. Dep...
- Is Your Child Safe On A School Bus? It's the same concern that any parent has about their school-age children. Every weekday, we send our kids to school via a school bus o...
- The Penny Tire Test Update: A New Rival America’s beloved penny means a lot to many people, including all of us here at Rick Weaver Buick GMC Collision in Erie, PA. When we think of penni...