Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Don’s on Clement of San Francisco, CA! Don’s on Clement has been proudly serving San Francisco and the Bay Area since 1975. Part of Don's Auto Body group that is an independent, family owned business that repairs all makes and models. Don’s has 5 Bay Are... Read More
- Uber Tries To Use Self-Drivers In San Francisco Uber began picking up Bay Area riders with its Volvo self-driving cars in December expanding on a test program that the company launched in Pitts...
- What Is The Difference Between A Tire Rotation And An Alignment? Many people have been taking their car to the same place and paid for both tire rotations and tire alignments, but they have no idea what the differen...
- Why Are My Headlights Fading? It's one of those patented OMG moments when you realize that things like your vision and memory start to fade as you get older. Aging is a part of...
- Body Shop Repair Checklist: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You! When we take our car to a body shop after an accident, we are pretty much at their mercy. Most people don't know the difference between a fender a...
- What Should I Do With My Totaled Car? Until about the mid-nineties, it was fairly rare to have a vehicle damaged in an accident and then deemed to be a total loss, unless it was in a very ...