Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Don’s on Clement of San Francisco, CA! Don’s on Clement has been proudly serving San Francisco and the Bay Area since 1975. Part of Don's Auto Body group that is an independent, family owned business that repairs all makes and models. Don’s has 5 Bay Are... Read More
- VW Developing Self-Driving Taxi Fleet Volkswagen’s ride-sharing autonomous car will borrow concepts from its Budd-e concept, but with some variation. The carmaker's n...
- The History Of Car Audio After buckling in and turning on your vehicle, the next thing most of us do is crank up our car stereos. Whether you’re listening to classical m...
- Do Speed Bumps Save Lives Or Cause Accidents? You’re driving along and suddenly you encounter a speed bump. You know what I’m talking about. Those rounded bumps across the road, usuall...
- Uber Tries To Use Self-Drivers In San Francisco Uber began picking up Bay Area riders with its Volvo self-driving cars in December expanding on a test program that the company launched in Pitts...
- What Is The Difference Between A Tire Rotation And An Alignment? Many people have been taking their car to the same place and paid for both tire rotations and tire alignments, but they have no idea what the differen...