|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in Santa Ana CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Santa Ana CA location is known for.... Read More
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Caliber Collision - Santa An...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Santa Ana, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some p...
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your car. I...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Caliber Collision - Santa Ana were able to experience it. ...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in Santa ...