|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
Caliber Collision in Midwest City OK has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Midwest City OK location is know... Read More
- Defensive Driving Tips Watch Out for the Other Driver: Defensive Driving Tips The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration defines defensive driving as “...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Midwest City, OK or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Som...
- Does Your Car Have A Backup Camera? Does Your Car Have a Backup Camera? The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) recently ruled that all vehicles less than 10,000 l...
- Best Ways To Say Goodbye To An Old Car Many of us have owned that one vehicle we can’t get rid of. It hasn’t run in many years, but it’s in our DNA now and selling it is unthinkable. ...
- Google Self-Driving Cars Get Into 11 Accidents Are Self-Driving Cars at Fault for Accidents? At Caliber Collision - Midwest City in Midwest City, OK, we don’t know how soon self-driving ca...