|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Caliber Collision in Midwest City OK has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Midwest City OK location is know... Read More
- Distracted Pedestrians Are A National Epidemic Distracted Pedestrians are a National Epidemic A woman was checking her cell phone for the nearest bus stop in a crowded city. She became confused...
- 5 Things To Know When You’re In A Collision Okay, you just got into an accident. Regardless of whether you’re liable or it was the other person’s fault, auto collisions are unpleasan...
- Defensive Driving Tips Watch Out for the Other Driver: Defensive Driving Tips The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration defines defensive driving as “...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Midwest City, OK or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Som...
- Does Your Car Have A Backup Camera? Does Your Car Have a Backup Camera? The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) recently ruled that all vehicles less than 10,000 l...