|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
We at Steve Stymeist Auto Body Collision Centers are a 30-year-old family business with a goal to bring big-city technology to our customers in Placerville, CA. We are a PEOPLE-FIRST group of folks, and our customers love us.
Ab... Read More
- Onboard Navigation Systems: Are They Superior? During their early development stages, navigation systems were costly options that only appeared initially in your higher-end luxury cars. Today, navi...
- 5 Reasons To Avoid Buying A Luxury Car Buying and owning a luxury car can be a rush in many ways. They can instantly bring you much respect on the road and even make your neighbors jealous....
- The Art Car Revolution Celebrates Its 32nd Anniversary At Steve Stymeist Auto Body & Paint, we love working on cars and by fixing them back to their pre-accident condition, we believe we're artist...
- Studies Claim Parents Cause Much Of Their Kids’ Distracted Driving Talking or texting on a cell phone while on the road is called distracted driving and something that every parent should discuss in-depth with their t...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes, car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Steve Stymeist Auto Body & ...