|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision of Madera, CA has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision’s Madera locat... Read More
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Madera, CA or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peop...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Caliber Collision - Madera, located in the city of Madera, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safety—w...