Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Baltimore - Remington, MD has an inflexible commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a idea that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Caliber Collision&rsquo... Read More
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for many....
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to Baltimore. Bad moves executed by bo...