|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
19th Autobody Center of San Francisco, California was created and opened in 1992.
With the same family ownership since the beginning, 19th Auto body Center has forged ahead with broad visions of the future, determination to provide the best ser... Read More
- Ferdinand Porsche Made Automotive History Before the first Porsche sports car was introduced by Ferdinand Porsche and his son in 1948, Porsche was associated with the development of three othe...
- Are Passengers Safe In The Last Row? With more and more SUVs, vans and passengers cars that are designed with third-row seats, many consumers are very concerned over the safety implicatio...
- New IIHS Safety Picks For 2017 If you’re in the market for a new vehicle or are just curious about the safety ratings of what is available for 2017, you’ll want to check out the...
- Only VIPs Get To See These Invitation-Only Car Collections There are a wide range of incredible car museums for people to visit all over the country and most of them are open to the public. At 19th Autobody Ce...
- Top 5 Hottest Features For Connected Cars Several years ago, if you drove a connected car it was the exception, but now more and more new vehicles are connected as we enter the age of full con...