|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
When shopping for an auto body and auto paint shop, you are primarily concerned with three things: accuracy or the auto body repair, speed of the auto body repair, and ease of doing business with the repair shop.
Speed, Accuracy, Ease
Fix Auto Ontario has s... Read More
- Visit The Mack Trucks Historical Museum Familiar with the bulldog hood ornament seen on nearly every Mack Truck? It’s one of the most famous canine logos other than the terrier Nipper,...
- What Are Forward Collision Warning Systems? At Fix Auto Ontario, we love sharing blogs about car technology, because we know that it is changing all the time, here in Ontario, CA and all over th...
- My Car Got Repossessed! What Should I Do? Unfortunately, one of the realities of owning a car is repossession. If you fall behind on payments or default on your loan or lease, your car can be ...
- How To Save Major Bucks On Car Rentals It's like everything else--those people who work harder and think smarter get the sweet deals while those who are uninformed get stuck paying through ...
- Top 5 Hollywood Futuristic Cars Hollywood screenwriters and film producers love making movies about the future. No one can accurately forecast what the future will be like, but we ca...