|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Pontiac South to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, saf... Read More
- NHTSA Works On New Technologies To Help Disabled Drivers The role of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), a bureau within the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), is to protect dr...
- 7 Tips To Avoid Hitting A Deer If you live in a rural area, there is a good chance you probably know somebody who has hit a deer. So, here is some interesting information about deer...
- Will We Own Or Share Cars In The Future? Remember when you got your first car? It was a rush driving around MI, wasn't it? At age 16, I got an old beat-up hand me down of a car, but it wa...
- It's Back From The Future: The DeLorean! Recently, it was announced that DeLorean is going back into production and the world is waiting to see what this carmaker has up its sleeves. With pla...
- Tips For Successful Car Camping Vacationing and camping are both a lot of fun, but they can cost a lot of money too. Just go to an REI or Sports Basement and look at the prices for t...