Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Gold Coast Collision! For over 30 years, Gold Coast Collision has operated as a full service body shop that specializes in Autobody & paint. Formally known as Len & Chuck’s Auto Body, Gold Coast Collision Center’s employees and service writers pride themselves on pr... Read More
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Gold Coast Collision #1 were able to experience it. They w...
- Three-Driving-Myths If people hear something long enough, they’ll eventually believe it – just like the story about the woman in Santa Maria, CA who tried dry...
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Gold Coast Collision #1, located in the city of Santa Maria, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safety&mdash...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...