|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
Capital Ford Collision Center is here for all your collision repair needs! We have a team of experts ready to walk you throughout the entire collision process. We will keep you updated with real time status updates on your vehicle's repairs.
... Read More
- Top 5 Best Factory Car Stereo Systems With longer commutes to work and driving the kids around after school, many people here in Raleigh , NC and nationwide now spend more time list...
- The World’s Top 5 Luxury Limousines When was the very first time you got to ride in a limo? Was it your high school prom, graduation or possibly your wedding? Almost of all of us at ...
- How To Cope With Post-Collision Emotional Trauma The U.S. Department of Transportation reports that more than six million automobile collisions occur in the United States every year. So, if you&rsquo...
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...
- Pedestrians Cause More Accidents Than You’d Think “A man walked right out in front of my vehicle and I had to slam on the brakes to avoid him. As a result, I was rear ended by the car behind me....