|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
When An Accident Happens:Take a deep breath, try to relax and check to make sure everyone is all right. In case of injuries, call 911.
Never leave the scene until matters are settled.
Only move your vehicle if it’s position puts you in danger, or you are instructed to... Read More
- Keyless Ignition Systems: Their History, Safety And Security Concerns They're a great convenience and if you've ever had a car with one, you don't ever want to go back to the old days of having to carry ...
- Paint Matching Continued Paint Matching Variables First of all, let’s discuss your car’s paint code and what that means to local body shops in the area. In your car, th...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Center Line, MI or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...