Click to Zoom
|Mon||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Cubbage Collision strives on providing outstanding customer service. Our goal is to give our customers a stress-free experience. We understand how stressful this time could be and so we try to make there experience a relaxed one. Cubbage Collision is known for there quality work and excellent ... Read More
- The Canadian Automotive Museum From a 1903 Redpath Messenger to a futuristic 1983 DeLorean, the Canadian Automotive Museum features a wide range of vehicles representative of Canada...
- Kim Kardashian Breaks #1 Kid's Car Seat Rule Parents with young children can make mistakes with their car seats and no one will probably ever notice, but if you're a celebrity, you'd bett...
- 5 Car Brands With Best Interiors When researching vehicles, we often look at the horsepower, gas mileage, pricing and safety ratings. But what about the vehicle’s interior? For ...
- Will "The Barnacle" Replace The Parking Boot? Have you had your vehicle booted because you didn't pay your parking tickets? If so, our condolences, because getting booted is an unpleasant and ...
- Is Prepping Your Car For Painting A Good DIY Project? This blog is certainly not intended to teach you everything you need to know to about how to paint your car, but hopefully it will give you a kick sta...