Very professional, courteous, great job keeping me informed, on time delivery. Caliber exhibited exceptional customer service in a time where it doesn't seem to exist any more, so thank you!
My service advisor, Johnethon Fifer, was absolutely amazing and perfect. He gave me excellent service and kept me very informed on every detail about my car repair. I am so glad that I went with this company, and will definitely tell all of my friends and family to go to this location if they ever need repairs. He is one of the best service advisors I have ever had and his hard work and dedication to my car repair was second to none. He even cleaned my windshield by hand. I was not expecting that and it was a wonderful surprise.
The rep I worked with was very well informed and personable.
I think his name is Jonathan - Thank you for presenting him to the public.
Very happy with the repair results. Also happy with the amount of communication (status updates leading up to repair completion).
Awesome service. Really appreciated being kept up to date on the progress and status of repairs. Everyone was so professional yet personal with genuine care about customer satisfaction.
Although there were some mis-communications at first, the staffs I worked with were very responsible and fixed it right away. They are courteous and helpful!
Jonathon was very professional in how he handled communicating with me. He called as well as emailed me with the status of my vehicle. He made me feel like he cared about the repairs being done correctly and didn't want to give it back to me until he was confident it was. I am very pleased the Caliber Collision's work and will continue to refer others to them as well as give AAA a good report of their service.
Dissatisfied with the service. See below.
- Hail dents still visible on the right side above door and below door
- Weather stripping not done correctly, not water tight
- Loose change stolen from center console
- Loose screws left in center console, what do they go to?
- Something loose inside trunk lid making sound, can't get out.
- Significantly larger gap between doors.
Everyone was so kind and helpful from the very start! I didn't have to worry about anything as all of the staff handled everything for me. I was unable to come pick my car up when it was ready, and the rep went above and beyond to bring me my car and take the rental back to enterprise. I am beyond impressed and will send everyone I know to you guys! Thank you so much for taking this stress off me and I'm so happy with the work on my car. It's like new!!
AWESOME Fast repair. Cece is awesome! Very satisfied!
Cecelia is great! Wonderful customer service.
Johnethan was accessible, knowledgeable, and professional. It was a pleasure working with him.
4 hours and finished, YES
Johnethan did a great job keeping me informed on the status of my repairs. They also went above to wash and detail it for me. It was almost like leaving with a brand new car from the dealership! They finished my repairs in less than the estimated timeframe. I'm amazed and will definitely recommend to anyone
Wonderful folks. Excellent service.
Johnethan's customer service is top notch.
Great work in a very timely manner. Communication was great!
Great job. Went above and beyond.
I've had my vehicle for over a month now so I'd like you to consider the following before contacting me:
1) Does your shop regularly return vehicles with deep scratches that require touch-up paint (then provide touch-up paint that doesn't quite match)?
2) Do your employees advise customers/supervisors of cosmetic damage they've inflicted, or do they hope it will go unnoticed?
3) How much experience does your shop have working on 2016 Mazda Mazda6? I'm curious because I am certain that my radio isn't working as well as it was before (may be an issue with the antenna).