Great Job thanks again!!!
Dave at the Pennsauken location was very helpful and informative about the repairs necessary for my work truck. He also kept in touch with me to make sure that I knew what was going to be done to my vehicle. Very helpful! Thank you Dave and the CollisionMax team.
Great job, fast and great quality service.
They are very nice and tell you just what they mean and and make sure you get right back in your car
Thanks for your timely and wonderful job.
It was a great pleasure to be working with you.
You are very professional.
This was a very easy, pleasant and professional experience and i will strongly recommend your organization!
A wonderful experience from start to finish.
I would recommend this to everyone.
I was always up dated on what was going on with my car.Very fast service.
It was the beat repair company we have ever had dealings with. From beginning to end we knew what was being done, how it was going and when to expect it to be finished. I can’t begin to say enough about the peace of mind that comes from always knowing what’s going on.... thanks for a job well done!!
Excellent customer service by Dave Rando, and Dave Holloway!!!
Very professional folks !!!
Excellent service and timing.
The car could have been cleaned better. There was still dust on the dashboard when I received the car back.
VERY UNHAPPY ABOUT THE UNPROFESSIONAL COMPLETION OF MY TRUCK.
****. Blue paint was on my headlight and bumper.
2. Chip in new bumper.
3. Bumper and headlight do not line up.
4. Stripes on hood,grill and bumper are not centered.
5. Grill was not installed properly, was loose.
6. License plate was not installed in the middle of the bumper.
7. Paint on the edge of hood is rough and terrible.
8. Tech's trash was food trash and papers left in my interior.
9. 36 miles was added to my vehicle while being repaired.
10. 2 Toyota rims were put in the back of my truck.
11. Why was my truck used for parts delivery vehicle?
12. Driver seat was adjusted beyond acceptable, front of seat was 100% on the floor and back was 100% up, only position could be used to lounge in.
13. Radio was left on loud as I turned on the truck.
14. Under hood lining was not installed properly and hanging off, clips are missing.
15. Radiator covering damaged in accident was not replaced.
I have a very nice & painless experience with Collision Max. My point of contact, Dave, was exceptional and kept me up to date with everything. Having Enterprise right in house was also very convenient. My car was cleaned, detailed looks great!!