|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Caliber Collision in Escondido, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Escondido, CA location is known fo... Read More
- Roads That Think: The Smart Highways Of The Future Roads that Think: The Smart Highways of the Future As we all know, cars and becoming smarter and eventually they will allegedly all be driving the...
- LoJack's National Vehicle Theft Protection Campaign When it comes to car security, the technology changes literally every day and to be honest, in most cases the crooks are quicker than the carmakers wh...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...
- Top 5 Frequent DMV Driving Test Mistakes Most of us have not thought about the DMV driving test in a while. Fortunately, it’s not something that we have to take very often. But there st...
- Scary Stat: 25% Of All Recalled Cars Never Get Fixed Scary Stat: 25% of All Recalled Cars Never Get Fixed If you’ve ever owned a car that was recalled for whatever reason, you know the drill. Yo...