Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of El Centro, CA has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Caliber El Centro is located for anyone in the El Centro area and other surrounding areas such as Im... Read More
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Caliber Collision - El Centro...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Caliber Collision - El Centro, located in El Centro of CA, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its innov...
- Top 5 Apps For Summer Road Trips Everyone throughout El Centro wants the best summer vacation ever, and no matter where you are headed, you’ll most likely be bringing your smart...
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Is Paving The Way For Future Travel Close your eyes and imagine sitting in a capsule that’s being propelled over 700 miles per hour through tubes. No, we’re not talking about...