|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Matthews to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, to... Read More
- The Tucker 48 Changed The Automotive World Most people know about the Tucker 48 from the 1988 film “Tucker: The Man and His Dream” directed by Francis Ford Coppola. A highly-innovat...
- OMG! Driving Selfies Are A Hazard! When did driving selfies become popular? No one is certain, but it probably started right after people got tired of taking photos of everything they e...
- America’s Worst Roads Are Getting Worse The vast majority of America’s highways were built through the 1950s to the 1970s. Most were built to last 50 years, but over time, all the fact...
- Roads That Think: The Smart Highways Of The Future Roads that Think: The Smart Highways of the Future As we all know, cars and becoming smarter and eventually they will allegedly all be driving the...
- Studies Claim Parents Cause Much Of Their Kids’ Distracted Driving Talking or texting on a cell phone while on the road is called distracted driving and something that every parent should discuss in-depth with their t...