Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Open Now|
Family Owned and Operated Auto body repair shops in the Downtown X, Sacramento California Area For forty years, the Kniesel family has built a reputation for excellence by delivering unsurpassed Auto body repair customer service. You’ll still find family members in the auto body shop eve... Read More
- Are Drivers More Accident Prone During Daylight Savings Time? It happens twice a year like clockwork. We have all been through the drill when daylight savings time comes to CA and everyone talks about either...
- Tire Blowouts Cause More Accidents Than You'd Imagine As you are driving down the road, you feel one side of your vehicle beginning to thump and you hear a sound of your tire rapidly losing air. If you ar...
- Some Interesting Factoids About Ransom E. Olds Many car aficionados aren’t familiar with the accomplishments of Ransom Eli Olds. A gifted inventor and one of the pioneers of the American Auto...
- What Exactly Are 5-Star Safety Ratings? Every year, automotive safety ratings are announced by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) on every popular brand in the U.S. C...
- U.S. Automotive History: 1900-1920, The Formative Years The automobiles of the 1900s were known as horseless carriages and at the turn of the century, there were at least 100 different brands available in t...