|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Lake Forest to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe,... Read More
- How To Avoid Parking Tickets No one likes getting a parking ticket and that's why all of us at Service King Lake Forest want to offer some tips about how to avoid them. H...
- U.S. Automotive History: 1900-1920, The Formative Years The automobiles of the 1900s were known as horseless carriages and at the turn of the century, there were at least 100 different brands available in t...
- Safe Parking 101: Backing In Is Always Suggested Backing into a parking spot has typically been the standard for those who need to exit the spot quickly and safely. However, that’s no longer is...
- 5 Things To Know When You’re In A Collision Okay, you just got into an accident. Regardless of whether you’re liable or it was the other person’s fault, auto collisions are unpleasan...
- Save Your Car’s Paint During The Hot Summer Months Save Your Car’s Paint During the Hot Summer Months As you enjoy the warm summer weather by taking vacations, embarking on weekend excursions and...