|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
Do you ever wish life had a 'reset button'? Auto Body USA in Portage MI is as close as you can come to a getting RESET BUTTON for auto body damage and repair.
Allow us to reduce the pain in your auto body repair needs. We want to make your expe... Read More
- Compressed Air Cars: A Crazy Dream Or Eventual Reality? Back in 2011, the people here at Autobody USA - Southside in Portage, MI started hearing about cars that can run on compressed air. With zero emissio...
- The History Of Automatic Parking I remember the first time I saw someone use automatic parking to parallel park and I was shocked. Today, more and more cars have this feature and at A...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in Portag...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- Why (or Why Not) To Own A Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) It wasn't that long ago that there were only two viable choices when it came to powering our fleet in this country—gasoline or diesel. Sure, there w...