|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Caliber Collision in Fort Worth – Western Center, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997.
Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Fort Worth... Read More
- 5 Cars You Can't Buy In The USA Car fans in this country, especially wealthy ones, are always looking for the newest and coolest vehicles out there, but what if they can't buy th...
- Top 5 Car American Classic Car Shows In the good old USA, we love our car shows and that's why there are more than 400 of them held every year from NYC to Hawaii. Americans flock to t...
- LAPD Leases Fleet Of Electric Cars From BMW A new type of police vehicle will soon be cruising the streets of Los Angeles. The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is joining a number of other c...
- Interesting Facts About The Daytona 500, "The Great American Race" If you are even a casual racing fan, then you know the Daytona 500 is the Super Bowl, the World Series and the US Open of NASCAR racing. Next to the I...
- The World’s Fastest Electric Car What is the world’s fastest electric car? Many people assume it’s the Tesla Model S P90D. Guess again! Here at Caliber Collisio...