Click to Zoom
9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
Continental Collision Company main goal is to provide our customers with outstanding customer service. We want to make the whole process from start to finish a smooth one. Our technicians are trained to make sure your vehicle looks brand new. Our staff is friendly and professional. You can... Read More
- Important Answers About Car Crash Safety At Continental Collision Company, located in the city of Belleville, we always like to stay current on all of the breaking news about car safety&...
- The Three-Second Rule Allows You To Maintain A Safe Following Distance While Driving Have you heard of the three-second rule? No, we’re not talking about the three-second rule in basketball, or the one that says if you drop your ...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Tough Driving Conversations With Seniors In Your Life If you have parents in their sunset years of life and you're noticing that their driving skills have started to deteriorate, maybe it is time to h...