Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
We Are Rick Hendrick Collision Center of Burford, Georgia Rick Hendrick Collision Center provides automotive and light truck collision repair services to the Buford community. We have built our business on the belief that the vehicle owner is our client, not the insurance company or responsible p... Read More
- What Exactly Is Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)? Suddenly, you have a small dent on your vehicle’s hood, roof, door, trunk or anywhere else where hail, rocks or other flying objects hit your ca...
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s ...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- What Is Behind The Huge Drop In Driver's Licenses? With more people traveling on buses, trains, taxis, via carpooling, car sharing and other various forms of ground transportation, it's not shockin...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...