Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet of Charlotte, North Carolina! Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally. For us at Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet, quality repairs are based on years of exper... Read More
- How To Locate A Good Driving School For Your Teen With automotive collisions as the #1 cause of teens fatalities here in Charlotte, NC and nationwide, all of us at Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet know th...
- How Does Consumer Reports Test All Those Cars? When it comes to car reviews and ratings, no one questions Consumer Reports, because they trust them for full transparency and complete accountability...
- What Is Leaking Out Of Your Car? 5 Fluids To Consider Our cars contain a wide range of different fluids, to cool your engine, keep your transmission operating properly and keeping both your brakes and pow...
- Car Legend Gottlieb Daimler Invented The World's First Gas Engine Most of us know the names Ford, Dodge, Tesla and Iacocca, but how many people know anything about Gottlieb Daimler, who invented many of the world'...
- Traveling With Babies And Toddlers Summer is now a distant memory and school is in full swing, but the holidays are almost here. Where has the time gone? So, as you gear up for a trip w...