Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Opening Soon
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Opening Soon|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Welcome to Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet of Charlotte, North Carolina! Your car is the second largest investment you’re likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally. For us at Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet, quality repairs are based on years of exper... Read More
- The Swope Auto Museum In Elizabethtown, Kentucky, a unique collection of vehicles promises to take you back in time. It is a major attraction for car fans from all over the...
- Harold LeMay's America's Car Museum Is A Huge Hit Thousands of car fans of all ages will want to take a trip to LeMay – America’s Car Museum (ACM) in Tacoma, Washington. Opened in 2012, the 165,00...
- Two Most Common Driving Fables Who taught you how to drive? Was it a driving school or did they instruct you in high school or did a relative teach you how? If you were taught how t...
- How To Locate A Good Driving School For Your Teen With automotive collisions as the #1 cause of teens fatalities here in Charlotte, NC and nationwide, all of us at Rick Hendrick City Chevrolet know th...
- How Does Consumer Reports Test All Those Cars? When it comes to car reviews and ratings, no one questions Consumer Reports, because they trust them for full transparency and complete accountability...