Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
For over thirty years, vehicle owners have trusted CDE Collision Damage Experts with their collision repair needs. Our highly trained auto body staff is here to educate each customer through the auto body repair process and get their vehicle back to its original condition in a timely and professiona... Read More
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in Lynwoo...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Lynwood, IL or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peo...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...