Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision of Copper Center - Colorado Springs, CO has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of preference– a notion that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Commitment to keeping our customers satisfied is what enco... Read More
- Top 5 NHRA Racers Of All-Time When it comes to car racing, dragsters are some of the fastest machines in the world. Two powerful vehicles, traveling more than 330 mph in less than ...
- Top 5 Cars From Famous Novels Cars have always played integral roles in some of the greatest novels ever written. A good hero, a glamorous ingénue and a beautiful car--those...
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...
- 5 Great Muscle Automotive Gifts An exciting time in automotive history was the era of the muscle car and many of us here at Caliber Collision - Colorado Springs - Copper Cent were ab...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Caliber Collision - Colorado Springs - Copper Cent, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—...