Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Welcome to Fix Auto on Gambell Street in Alaska! Located in the city of Anchorage, Alaska, Fix Auto Gambell is staffed with certified I-CAR Gold Class technicians, and give exceptional attention to detail for our customers. At Fix Auto Gambell, we believe in only providing complete, cut-no-corner... Read More
- Teach Your Children How To Avoid Trunk Entrapment Teach Your Children How to Avoid Trunk Entrapment Children are naturally curious and love to explore their surroundings, so most parents are vigil...
- So, What Exactly Is I-CAR? You just walked into a body shop and you’re obviously not in a wonderful mood, because you got into a car accident and that’s never fun. N...
- Take Pre-Game Tailgating To A Whole New Level Take Pre-Game Tailgating to a Whole New Level With football season approaching fast, Anchorage tailgating parties will soon be back in full swing ...
- How To Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers How to Avoid Dangerous Vehicle Rollovers A vehicle rollover is among the worst things that can happen to you on the road. Although rollovers occur...
- Stopping Your Car When It Is Out Of Control Stopping Your Car when it is Out of Control The man’s car started gaining speed and he couldn’t get it to slow down. His brakes didn&rs...