Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Us Caliber Collision in Frisco, TX has an unyielding commitment to be the collision repair center of choice– a vision that began when Caliber Collision was founded in 1997. Our Services Customer satisfaction is what Caliber Collision’s Frisco TX location is known for. We s... Read More
- The 5 Ugliest Cars Ever Built The 5 Ugliest Cars Ever Built So, we love cars, because hey—fixing them is our business here at Caliber Collision - Frisco! But this li...
- Interesting Factoids About Lee Iacocca He saved Chrysler and changed the automotive world with his influence and innovative zeal and that's why we know the name Lee Iacocca here in ____...
- Whiplash Is More Than Just A Pain In The Neck Whiplash is More Than Just a Pain in the Neck You just got into what seemed like a harmless fender bender, but now you can’t move your head. ...
- What All Those Numbers On Your Car Tires Mean What All Those Numbers on Your Car Tires Mean Your car's tires are one (actually four) of the most important safety features your vehicle has ...
- Tips For Safe Driving In Heavy Fog You don't have to live in San Francisco, CA to encounter thick fog while driving. From LA to NYC and everywhere in between, fog is a reality at an...