|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Oklahoma City to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, saf... Read More
- Pedestrian Deaths Up 11% And Climbing Pedestrian deaths are becoming more and more commonplace and last year that number hit a whopping 6,000 total. It is the highest total in more than 20...
- When Should I Re-Paint My Car? Your car is an extension of yourself and even though it gets you to point A and point B it also plays an important role in your life. So, if your vehi...
- Is Diesel Fuel Really Better Than Gas For The Planet? Despite the bad rep that diesel fuel has gotten for being heavier and oilier than gasoline and the fact that it emits nitrogen compounds and particula...
- The Best Cars For New Parents Families come in all shapes, sizes these days, so rating the best cars for new parents or families in general can be complicated. Each vehicle is desi...
- Do Collision Avoidance Systems Really Lead To More Serious Accidents? Self-driving cars are coming, but they aren't here yet, despite driver-assistance systems like Tesla's Autopilot that make human drivers almost obsole...