Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Lithia Body & Paint In Klamath is dedicated and very passionate about our work and it shows by the finished product. We are all about providing outstanding customer service. Our goal is to ensure every one of our customers leave our facility completely satisfied. We specialize in alteratio... Read More
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- Will Hemp Cars Smoke The Competition? When I told a friend recently that cars made of hemp were making a big comeback, he thought I was joking with him. "Do Cheech and Chong own one?&...
- Parents Need To Know About KidsAndCars.org Literally every 12-14 hours, a child will be left unattended in or around a vehicle with dire consequences in the Unites States. Hypothermia, power wi...
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...