Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Fri||8:00 am - 9:00 am|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Dattilo’s Collision Center Dattilo’s Collision Center is located in the city of St Petersburg proudly serving customers for many years. We are committed to providing excellent customer service and superb collision auto repairs. Our passion and commitment shows in ... Read More
- Will The Porsche Mission E Compete With The Tesla Model S? Here at Dattilo's Collision Center Inc, located in St Petersburg of FL, we love Porsches for their artistry and quality and respect the brand for its ...
- Give Big Trucks Much Respect...and A Wide Berth We see them every day on our highways, main roads and side streets, so you can never avoid large commercial trucks. Common sense tells you not to cut ...
- Debunking Car Myths Once And For All Some people call these "urban tales", but many folks in the suburbs believe these classic myths about cars, too. Here at Dattilo's Collision Center In...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...
- Tips For Safe Carpooling Think carpooling is just for soccer moms driving the team to weekday practice? That’s no longer the case. Ride sharing has been on the rise in r...