Click to Zoom
8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
THE TRUE WAY Our work strives at "quality" service done right the first time. We define this as "anything that satisfies our customer". The focus is to understand our customers specific needs, then work to deliver that, not some generic notion of what a customer might find att... Read More
- Avoiding Used Car Disasters A wave of used cars, kept by people during the Great Recession, appear to be hitting the market, lowering prices and likely to spark a buying binge. B...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Tough Driving Conversations With Seniors In Your Life If you have parents in their sunset years of life and you're noticing that their driving skills have started to deteriorate, maybe it is time to h...
- Bad Moves Committed By Boorish Drivers If you visit other cities in this country, you have learned that bad driving etiquette isn't just exclusive to Claymont. Bad moves executed by boo...
- The World's Worst Gas Guzzlers Mention the term "gas guzzler" and what vehicles come to mind? Usually it is the stereotypical Hummer or exotic high-end cars. However, ther...