I took my car to Earth Collision and LaRay took care of business in a timely and professional manner. I will would definitely come back to Earth Collision and I highly recommend their work. Thank you,
Outstanding service, I was kept in the loop and updated about the repair progress during the whole process. Also, great coordination with my insurance (Safeco). Laray is a great professional.
Amazing service! The repair is perfect. I will share my experience online. Earth Collision rocks! And Laray was fantastic to deal with. Fast repair and took care of everything! Thank you!
Great work on keeping me up to date on the progress via email. It was a great resource which kept me updated from start to finish. Very pleased and would recommend Earth Collision Center to my friends.
Dropped off a rear spoiler to be painted on Thursday. I was told they could install it on Monday. On Monday they told me they never painted it and it would be ready by Friday. On Friday I made arrangements to have it installed the following Monday. When I showed up that Monday, they told me again it had never been painted. It was finally painted and installed on Thursday. It took two weeks and three trips up there to finally get the job completed, which I was told originally was a three day job. Very disappointed.
Vehicle Make : Volkswagen
My representative was not responsive. I left several messages for him with no response. To his credit he returned one of my three messages. My vehicle was dropped off on a Monday and Matt informed me it would be completed no later than Friday. I didn't end up picking up my vehicle until the following Thursday (almost a week later from my original estimate. I have used Earth previously for another vehicle repair and I was impressed with the quality of work and customer service the first time. So I decided to use Earth's services once again. I wasn't impressed this time around unfortunately with the customer service aspect of this visit. I was impressed with the quality of work on my vehicle however. Here is a brief rundown of the events that occurred delaying my vehicle's progress for your review...
1. Dropped my vehicle off on Monday, June 19th.
2. Matt informed me at drop off he would have it back to me by Friday, June 23rd at the latest.
3. I followed up with Matt on Wednesday, June 21st for an update by leaving him a voicemail. (I never received a call back)
4. I called once again on Thursday and got no answer. I called the receptionist who was very helpful and she mentioned she would pass my message along to Matt and have him call me. (I never received a call back on Thursday)
5. On Friday, June 23rd, I received a call back from Matt. He stated that due to the high temperature outside he wouldn't be able to have my vehicle complete until Monday, June 26th until the **** could properly polish the paintwork that needed to be done.
6. On Monday, June 26th in anticipation of my vehicle be complete, I never received a call from Matt stating my vehicle was ready. Therefore, I called Monday afternoon and left another message.
7. I finally received a callback on Tuesday from Matt stating he was out of the office on Monday?? This was frustrating because I was informed my vehicle was to be complete on Monday. Another promise broken. Matt also stated that he wasn't pleased with the paintwork performed on the rear driver door so he was going to need to keep my vehicle another day.
8. On Wednesday, June 28th, I received an automated text message at 11:45am stating my vehicle would be complete and ready for delivery at approx. 12:36pm. So I drove all the way down from my home in Prosper, TX to discover that my vehicle was parked on the side and not cleaned or ready for delivery. Matt told me he needed another couple of hours to clean it up. Please note he told me that at around 1pm. Matt said he would call me when it was ready later that afternoon.
9. Matt called me at 5:30pm stating that the porter was just now wrapping up my vehicle! Unacceptable.
10. After all this time I was finally able to pick up my vehicle on Thursday, June 29th. I would have appreciated some sort of apology at least from Matt at pickup for all the delays, but that never happened.
I have to say I did t receive a good experience this time with Earth. I am not the type of person that likes to complain. But I felt like I needed to say something this time so Earth can grown as a company and hopefully not have any repeat occurances. I actually hung around The Colony all afternoon yesterday because Matt mentioned my vehicle was going to be ready after a "couple" of hours. So unfortunately I wasted an entire afternoon to no avail.
Thank you and I appreciate you all giving me the opportunity to express my experience from the customer's standpoint.
LaRay was an awesome rep. Kept in contact and provided timely updates. Earth did a fantastic job it looks brand new.
Excellent customer service from start to finish!
Sarah and Laray were so kind, personable, and put me at ease and I knew my vehicle was in good hands. The body work looks so fantastic! I noticed that even the dash board had been wiped down and wasn't dusty like it was when I dropped the car off! Great job! Also, I was thankful for the messages/updates regarding the progress of the repair! What a fantastic team! Top notch! Thank you all!!!
Mr.Sierra provided me with outstanding customer services throughout the process. I'm satisfied with the end results .
Great service. Very professional from start to finish. My 6 year old Audi looks brand new. Thanks
The earth collision center's team are extremely professional and satisfied all my needs with their best customer service I've experienced at any repair center
Great service, Yt?! I already posted an online review for your company.
Good timeline, plenty of updates.
Paint matches perfectly
Took way too long to fix the repair
I am completely satisfied with the work your people did. The thing that impresses me the most is the communication I received while the work was ongoing. I would gladly refer you to anyone.