Welcome to Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission of Merriam, KS!
Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission is staffed with the most qualified technicians ready to answer your questions and address your body shop needs. At Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission, we treat each repair as if it were for our own vehicle. We will continue to put our customers' safety first, while still maintaining the highest quality work in the industry. Trust the pros at Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Claims Assistance
- Expert Color Matching
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Competitive Prices
- Service After the Sale
- Tow Assistance
The Skills & Expertise of Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission
Our factory-trained technicians offer professional collision repair services that are second to none. At Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission, we possess the skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Dent Removal - Many auto body shops now offer a paintless dent removal technique to repair dings, dents, creases and hail damage. Specialized tools are used to access the area behind the damage and then the metal is gently pushed back to its original form, preserving the exterior finish and structural integrity of the vehicle.
- Auto Body Repairing and Painting - Keeping your vehicle in top condition is important in order to maximize its resale value and keep you and your passengers safe. Since vehicles are susceptible to damage from traffic accidents and environmental hazards like dirt, air pollution and the sun, it's likely that you'll have to make at least one trip to an auto body shop. With today's advanced technology and equipment, auto care professionals offer expert services to meet all of your motor vehicle paint and repair needs.
- Computerized Measuring Systems - Whether you're involved in a minor fender bender or a major collision, there could be damage to your vehicle that isn't readily apparent. Computerized laser measuring systems can detect hidden damage that visual inspections can miss, and they act as a guide to ensure that structural repairs are done to correct specifications. These systems also provide documentation of your vehicle's condition before, during and after the repairs have been made.
- Frame Straightening - Because today's vehicles are increasingly complex, state-of-the-art equipment is now used for the precise, technical work needed to straighten a damaged frame. Auto body technician's chain or clamp frames and sections to machines that use hydraulic pressure to align the damaged parts of the car.
- Auto Paint Color Matching - Restoring your vehicle's paint has become easier with today's computer-based color matching systems.
The Hendrick Advantage
Teamwork through Trust and Respect - We know how to value our people. We believe that we are able to reach our goals through cooperation. We recognize each person’s contribution and treat each other with respect.
Integrity - We conduct business in an honest and straightforward manner. It is important that customers as well as members of our team esteem the company as honorable and trustworthy.
Commitment to Customer Enthusiasm - It is our intention to keep our customers satisfied and we continuously work at improving our service for their greater pleasure.
Passion for Winning – We have a tradition of success that drives its leaders. We keep our eyes on the prize and relentlessly pursue excellence.
Accountability at all Levels - It is our pleasure to have our customers depend on us to deliver on our promise of great service, hence we consistently persevere to provide high quality and efficient business results to maintain our customers’ trust in us.
Commitment to Continuous Improvement - We do not believe in resting on our laurels. There is always room for improvement and we always seek it. We remain proactive in finding ways to grow and develop in order to serve our customers better.