|Mon||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wed||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||8:00 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||8:00 am - 12:00 pm Open Now|
Kaizen Auto Care is here for all your collision repair needs! As part of the Kaizen Auto Care family,
we now have five locations in surrounding areas of Arizona to take care of all your auto body repairs.
Formally known as All County Collision, we hav... Read More
- How To Safely Tie Items To Your Car's Roof When we have to move or do projects around the house, for example, we often need to lash things to the roofs of our vehicles. Sometimes it goes well w...
- Can Vehicle Hacking Be Stopped? Many vehicles being manufactured today offer a variety of voice commands and hands-free controls, send notifications about upcoming servicing, warn dr...
- Will Autonomous Cars Really Cut Down On Fatal Accidents? Some say autonomous vehicles are cool and cutting-edge, while others here in Gilbert , AZ and all over the world are filled with trepidation at...
- Will The Soybean Car Sprout Again? Many people associate soybeans with retail foods and animal feed. The little bean has even been used to make carpets, crayons and industrial lubricant...
- U.S. Automotive History 101: The Innovative 1930s By the 1930s, more people were driving in the U.S. than ever, and cars were becoming more affordable for a larger percentage of the population. As man...