Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:30 pm Closed|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Welcome to Heppner’s Auto Body – Woodbury Woodlane! Woodlane Drive has been serving the Woodbury community for more than twenty years. The team, led by manager, Melissa, estimators Tony and Dustin and receptionist Mckenna, has many years of experience in the collision repair industry,... Read More
- Road Rage And Why It Is On The Rise Yelling, physical altercations and sometimes, although it’s hard to believe, even murder. What is this aggressive, violent behavior? It’s ...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for many....