Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Central Auto Body Rebuilders, Inc. is a family owned and operated full-service collision repair facility that has served the St. Louis area for more than 50 years. We started in 1955 with a small 1,500 square foot shop. Since then, our facility has grown to span over three quarters of a square block... Read More
- Will The Lowest Auto Body Repair Estimate In Saint Louis Lead To Poor Quality? Q: I need some work done on my Dodge Ram. I got five estimates, and three of the Saint Louis body shops want to charge me $1,200 to replace the ...
- The History Of The Legendary Camaro The Chevrolet Camaro is All-American and all muscle! It is a brand that represents power, innovation and pure adrenalin. The Camaro was officiall...
- From Horses To Horsepower: History And Interesting Facts About The Studebaker Champion, Bullet Nose and Avanti Occasionally you’ll see one of these classic Studebaker automobiles, which may bring back memories for m...
- Counterfeit Air Bags Are A National Epidemic The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has known for many years about the sales of counterfeit air bags, and have identified it as...
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...