Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Central Auto Body Rebuilders, Inc. is a family owned and operated full-service collision repair facility that has served the St. Louis area for more than 50 years. We started in 1955 with a small 1,500 square foot shop. Since then, our facility has grown to span over three quarters of a square block... Read More
- 10 Fascinating Factoids About The Ford Mustang In 1961, Lee Iacocca, the VP and General Manager of Ford Division imagined a car that would seat four people comfortably in bucket seats with a floor-...
- Tough Driving Conversations With Seniors In Your Life If you have parents in their sunset years of life and you're noticing that their driving skills have started to deteriorate, maybe it is time to h...
- Strange Car Smells Are Also Warnings When funky aromas emerge from my vehicle, I initially look under the seats for fast food bags. If the inside of the car isn't the source of the od...
- Does Your Teen Know What To Do After A Car Accident? The dreaded call from your teenage driver… “Dad, I’ve just been in a car accident.” With summer coming, there will be m...
- Car History 101: The Sweet Sixties The 1960s was a cool and groovy decade for cars, especially in the USA. As the population exploded and manufacturing techniques became more sophistica...