Click to Zoom
7:30 am - 5:00 pm Open Now
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm Open Now|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Central Auto Body Rebuilders, Inc. is a family owned and operated full-service collision repair facility that has served the St. Louis area for more than 50 years. We started in 1955 with a small 1,500 square foot shop. Since then, our facility has grown to span over three quarters of a square block... Read More
- Paint Matching Continued Paint Matching Variables First of all, let’s discuss your car’s paint code and what that means to local body shops in the area. In your car, th...
- Why Are Left Hand Turns So Darn Tricky? Left hand turns are precarious, especially when you’re trying to navigate around oncoming traffic on a busy road. If your judgment is faulty or ...
- Parallel Parking Doesn't Need To Be Difficult When people fail their driving tests it's usually related to parallel parking. Drivers who don't have enough confidence to properly Parallel P...
- Bicycle Safety Tips Bikes and Cars Traveling Together Safely...It Could Happen Every year during summer, more and more bicyclists hit the road...
- A Short History Of The Mini Cooper An icon of 1960’s British pop culture, the Mini is a small economy car produced from 1959 to the present, by England-based British Motor Corporation...