Click to Zoom
|Mon||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tue||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wed||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thu||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Fri||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Central Auto Body Rebuilders, Inc. is a family owned and operated full-service collision repair facility that has served the St. Louis area for more than 50 years. We started in 1955 with a small 1,500 square foot shop. Since then, our facility has grown to span over three quarters of a square block... Read More
- Don't Be A Victim To Carjacking! You’ve most likely heard reports about carjacking incidents in Saint Louis and all over MO. At Central Auto Body Rebuilders Inc., we k...
- Three Driving Myths If people hear something enough, they’ll eventually believe it – just like the story about the woman in Saint Louis, MO who tried drying h...
- Keyless Ignition Systems: Their History, Safety And Security Concerns They're a great convenience and if you've ever had a car with one, you don't ever want to go back to the old days of having to carry ...
- NFL Stars And Their Amazing Cars If money were no object, what kind of car/cars would you go for? Well, according to a couple of websites on the issue, following are what a few of the...
- Paint Matching Continued Paint Matching Variables First of all, let’s discuss your car’s paint code and what that means to local body shops in the area. In your car, th...