|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Germantown to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, ... Read More
- 5 Top Green Cars That Changed History There are a variety of "green" cars out on the road. In fact, we see many of here in Memphis, TN. Electric, hybrid, hydrogen or solar, ...
- Do You Remember The Chevy Cobalt Recall Controversy? Sometimes car manufacturers make mistakes in the design of their vehicles. They're not perfect, and that's why at Service King Germantown, we ...
- Are Airbags Dangerous Or Lifesavers? When you purchase a vehicle in Memphis, TN or anywhere else in the world, airbags are part of the standard equipment included in the price. Some peo...
- Bottom 5 List Of The World's Worst Polluting Cars Vehicles produce several types of pollutants, including particulates, hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, hazardous air po...
- Mercedes-Benz Debuts All-Electric Luxury Sedan Earlier this year, you may have seen a spoof on the Saturday Night Live television show about an electric car powered by AA batteries. In a fake ad na...