|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Clarksville to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe,... Read More
- The 5 Best Car Commercial Songs We've all heard songs that keep repeating over and over in our heads. They're called earworms. No, they're not the parasites that creep in...
- The Tucker 48 Changed The Automotive World Most people know about the Tucker 48 from the 1988 film “Tucker: The Man and His Dream” directed by Francis Ford Coppola. A highly-innovat...
- The History Of Automatic Parking I remember the first time I saw someone use automatic parking to parallel park and I was shocked. Today, more and more cars have this feature and at S...
- Is Grease The Fuel Of The Future? Most people don't have warm and fuzzy thoughts about grease, unless they're referring to the popular musical that starred John Travolta and Ol...
- Police Departments Love The Ford Police Responder Hybrid Sedan Police departments from LA to NYC and everywhere in between will now be able to chase fleeing suspects in a vehicle that gets an EPA-estimated 38 mile...