|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm Closed|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Knoxville to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe, t... Read More
- 7 Tips To Avoid Hitting A Deer If you live in a rural area, there is a good chance you probably know somebody who has hit a deer. So, here is some interesting information about deer...
- Driving Safety Tips For Parents During Prom Season Prom season is a tough time for parents. They want their teens to have fun and enjoy their high school years, but they also have some legitimate fears...
- Undercar Airbags That Can Stop Your Car? That's Right! At Service King Knoxville, we encounter airbags all the time, so we're a little more than slightly familiar with them. Here are some interest...
- Are Drivers More Accident Prone During Daylight Savings Time? It happens twice a year like clockwork. We have all been through the drill when daylight savings time comes to TN and everyone talks about either...
- The History Of Automatic Parking I remember the first time I saw someone use automatic parking to parallel park and I was shocked. Today, more and more cars have this feature and at S...