|Mon||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tue||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wed||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thu||7:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Fri||7:00 am - 6:00 pm Closed|
|Sat||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
We focus on our customer's auto body repair concerns: Speed Accuracy, and Service.
Service is in our name for a reason. We know that when our customers are looking for an auto body shop in Ft. Campbell to handle their collision repair, they are looking for a fast, safe... Read More
- Why Did The Ford Edsel Flop? Every several years, a particular type of vehicle captures the imagination of the American public. Some succeed, like the Mustang and the Corvette whi...
- Three Ways To Protect Your Car From The Sun Here at Service King FT Campbell, we often see cars that have been seriously damaged by the rays of the sun, because yes—here in Clarksville, TN, i...
- Top 5 American Roads Have you heard of Man Street? How about Broadway? Whether it's an Avenue, Street, Boulevard or Road, Americans are connected by our beloved thorou...
- The Colorful History Of American Bumper Stickers Bumper stickers all have a message; whether it's to advertise, advocate, make a witty comment, or even a person’s political position. At Ser...
- Automated Braking Systems Prevent Crashes You're traveling too fast around Clarksville and suddenly you realize—“Oh no! I don't have enough time to stop.” You brac...